Why book a private yoga lesson?
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS
With private yoga lessons, you get personalized instruction based on your health, body type, lifestyle and goals—on your time.
These are just a few reasons to book a private session:
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve mobility or health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Tailoring the practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Diving into postures, whether you need an overall “check up” to make sure you are practicing the fundamental poses using safe and correct alignment or you want special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand
- Establishing a studio practice that works with your schedule
Private lessons can be one-on-one, or you can share your session with several people with similar goals.
Email email@example.com for more information.